Thursday, September 9, 2010

E.


EJB.

You're my everything, honestly. That's exactly what you are too me and that's how much you mean to me.

You're always there, always & undoubtedly. And as long as you're in my life - I don't have much to worry about. Because even when you make me angry, sad, or confused, at the end of every day you make me a better me. And no matter what has happened in the last three years, we always came back to each other. You & I were standing right in front of each other, all along. And I have you now and you have me, something I never wanna lose. You could be the best thing that has ever happened to me & I want to live that feeling with you, forever. You're my better half, my other half and my exact match - we're not opposite, not at all. We connect on levels of lust, love, physical and emotional. I've never worked so hard for something in my life. And that's how I know, you're the one for me & I don't really know what I'd do without you - I probably wouldn't be able to stand on my own two feet.

So here's to us...

Here's to our friendship in which we set on fire, burning of lust and passion.
Here's to you meeting my mother in the hallway, and falling in love. All in the same day.
To silent fights & loud arguments. To bittersweet sorry's & hands over pride.
Here's to September-December, the worst of it all. To February forward, the best.
To stair well dinners, and lunches, and dare I say it -- Sex.
To my beauty pageants in New York & business trips in Florida, leaving you missing me in Boston. Here's to us, and our aggression to love.
To DaddyMommyJaylenShortythis&ShortythattoShortyPop&Otherhalfs.
To the wings we metaphorically relate to, that ensure us that no matter how far apart we are, we're always just a heartbeat away.
Here's to three years of dedication, a date in which we promise to celebrate every 25th of every month.
The days that were not perfect, far from actually. To the morning where a simple text with a silly face, would beg for forgiveness. Here's to the negatives that made our positives happen, into a beautiful picture we cherish today.
Here's to today, tomorrow and forever.
Here's to my name on yours.
Here's to me. Here's to you. Here's to us.


We grow each day, to make our tomorrow stronger.
- J.

No comments:

Post a Comment