Friday, May 29, 2009

I wanna tell the whole world about a friend of mine,

"...Appreciate what you allowed for me
I just want you to be proud of me, Hey Mama. " -KANYEWEST*

My MOTHER , ugh. & it 's bittersweeet , because I love her love , I love her comfort & sometimes, I love her advice. But, Lord oh Lordy! Does she know how to press my mutherf*#cking buttons. To point where I'm malfunctioning, & can't control my temper.
& Trust me, my temper is nothing to fuck with; I'll erupt like a mutherfucking volanco, & take whoever down with the molten rock that flows. JUST LIKE HER ..None the less, my mother holds the key that opens my heart, & without her love, I'd be nothing, I'd have nothing, I'd feel NOTHING. I clearly make mistakes that sometimes my mother needs to clean up, with or for me, but I know she'll always be there. Whether it is because of my attitude, my influence, my guideline to life, or even my looks instilled within my genes,
I am my mother's child.

She is the blood that pumps through me everyday, my oxygen I use to breath, she is mylife*.


Jacqueline Francis Furtado TheFourth.
&
Jakira Jayden-Monique Mateas-Gibbs.
Mother&Daughter,


No comments:

Post a Comment