Thursday, May 28, 2009

Say Hellllllo ,



Allow me, please. To start this thing offf on the right fooot . Allow me to introduce myself to you, & you & whoever else . I am Jakira , youu can call me that, or KIRA * , or even my new favoriiiiiiite , KG. Iam permittless & I am joblesss . I'm striving for responsibility, while welcoming my independence. I don 't think I'm always right, however I believe in reason in anything & everything I say. I hate explaining myselff because I hate beinq questioned, easy. I love musiic, I Love , quotes & I love lyrics. The expression of one's soul through thier mind, is beyond words ,amazing , inspiring, breathtaking. Whether its represented through art , music, or photography. Its the passsion that excitees me. I usedd to love to write, & I loved to read, However teenage rebellion & luxury have steered me off of that path... but don 't sleeep : ) Cause now i 'm backkkkkkkkkk. ( Ithink? ) ... No, I can 't promisee I will be on here everyday, writingg but I will KeepInTouch - Blogspot, baby you have to grow on me. You have to keep me on my toes & exciteee on a level that will have me coming back for moooore . I need something like that in my lifeee. This isn't in its depths of depths, but I hope you got the point? This is my introduction to blogspotters, followerrs & whoever else can see this? .. this is for everyone. Whether you liked it or not, let 's face itt. You got to the point of reading this sentence, so you 've basically readd this whole thinggg. Thankyou for my shinee, sunshine. It was greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment