Friday, July 3, 2009

Cause I will pull down a cloud for you,

-The Dream .


Whatttttupppp =) Ugh, feels so good . I 've haven't written a word on here in a GRIP . June 17th, eh ? Well My dear it is now, July freakinq 3rd & Excuse me for my failure, but yes I have been slacking. To my followers, or my nosy eyes, I apologize. So what's the deal ? What has been going on..

Well. Let me start off by saying that I was not in my element to write a post today because I'm not on MY own laptop, I'm somewhere else.. and I'm my comfort zone is almost nonexsistent. I was looking through old posts that I wrote before, and realized that I wrote about love too damn much, I mean ALOT . And, particuarly one specific person. Eb, my nigga .. eh.. to day the least .

So. Like previously stated if you were paying attention, I'm out of my element. But I can write paragraphs that can turn into pages of shit* ( Whooops. ) about what has been goinq on since SUMMMMAO9* started.. Sneak Peek? Two Words, " T. Moore." =)

Ahaaaaaa,
StayTuned.
- KG.

No comments:

Post a Comment