Sunday, August 2, 2009

HOV . *




I can understand why you want a divorce now
Though I can't let you know it, pride won't let me show it
Pretend to be heroic, that's just one to grow with
But deep inside a nigga so sick.

And then they got FUZZY and they don't remember that
And I don't remember you..


You don't do shit like that.
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that ,
You don't throw away what we had, just like that..
I was just fucking them ___ I was gone get right back,
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
I'll mourn forever.
Shit I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong .. forever.

- * Song Cry .


Dear SummeRR..*

Let's not stray from what I came to say
To my beloved, think we need some time away
They say if you love it, you should let it out its cage
And fuck it, if it comes back you know it's there to stay
It's tugging, at my heart, but this time apart is needed..

I'm done for now, so one for now
Possibly forever, we had fun together
But like all good things, we must come to an end
Please show the same love to my friends
Dear summer *




99PROBLEMS.*
In my rear view mirror is the mother fuckin' law
I got two choices y'all pull over the car or ..
Bounce on the double put the pedal to the floor
Now I ain't tryin' to see no highway chase with Jay.
Plus i got a few dollars i can fight the case
So I...pull over to the side of the road
I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
"Liscense and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of shit all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
"Or somebody important or somethin'?"
Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my shit
"We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Hit me.



Lost One..
When I lost you, I lost it.
So I have to give her
Free, time, even if it hurts
So breathe, mami, it's deserved
You've been put on this earth to be
All you can be, like the reserves
And me? My timing in this army, it's served
So I have to allow she, her, time to serve
The time's now for her
The time she'll mature
And maybe we, can be, we, again like we were
Finally, my time's too short to share
And to ask her now, it ain't fair
So yeah .. she lost one.


La, da da da , hey hey hey , goodbyeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment