Sunday, August 9, 2009

In my own words, UNCENSORED.

I don't use my blog to shit on people or gossip.
True story.

I use my blog for myself, just so happens, millions could view it.
I'm not gonna restrict myself to what I want to say..
Because everything that I write on here, is either how I feel.. or felt.
think or thought.
And I WANT to say it.
So I can't help it.

I'll write about love alot, because that what you do when you're in love.
I'll write about break-ups, & hurting alot, because that's what you want to do when it happens.
I won't write too much about my friends unless they know it. And even if, I wouldn't.
This isn't their blog, but if you're soo curious about them, I'll glady direct you to where you can read about them & their words.
This, however, is not the place.


Sincerely...

No comments:

Post a Comment