Saturday, August 8, 2009

You deserve to be my sunshine..


A man with a midas touch, intoxicate on the rush. His eyes see right through my soul. I surrender, self-control.


You're the one for me. I swear. I swear, I couldn't live without you. ♥
For better, or for worse.

My baby. Never thought I'd get so personal on this subject cause there's just some things I keep to myself, because I hold them so close to my heart. And this is just one of those things.

I could write about you, forever.. & you know who you are.

We're not perfect, far from. We'll always make mistakes, and do things that will sometimes hurt each others feelings, whether on purpose or intentionally. But I won't stop the love that I have for you, ever. You'll always be apart me, if you choose to believe me or not. I will always have love for, and ride for my nigga, you. Always. The things I've done to hurt you, will never go away.. it's apart of our relationship. I know it was hard on you, and alot to swallow but believe me, it has been soo hard on me to. But hopefully getting passed that will make us stronger ♥. I'll never hurt you again, especially in the way I did, I can put my life on that. Whatever we want, I know we can make it possible. My feelings for you, have never negatively changed, they've only grown soo much stronger. And that is why I can't see myself, letting us go. Someway, & somehow I want you in my life.
I Love you with every emotion in my body, & with everything in me. You just got me <3.
Forever is what I want to give you,
So what do you say?



We hurt, we loved.

We fought, we made up.
We lied, we came clean.
Truly, The Best I've Ever Had ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment