Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hypothetically Speaking.


" Damn Ma.. so i 'm saying, you got a man or something?"
..hmph "or something".

Hm, I don't know let 's seee.. I have someone who I'm starting to realize and faithfully believe is wasting my time.
But I am in love with this person, with no doubt & I honestly believe that I will love this person, for the rest of my life. I promised this person, forever & Swore on everything, not everything.. but enough. I swore that I always, always, love you because you will always, always, have my heart.


However,
Is this person my Boyfriend?
No he is not.

& At this point, he is far from. He is my biggest confusion, and biggest argument. I do not know why it is I love this person the way I do, and I cannot explain how I love this person.
But I love him.
And that's enough, to say..

I am not taken.
But My Heart is.


No comments:

Post a Comment