Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Again,

So there you go, & here we are.
Situation: You breaking my heart, again. And me choking, if not drowning in my tears of frustration, metaphorically speaking of course.
Because I no longer have the strength, or the energy, or even the emotion to cry over you ONE MORE TIME. I don't really know why. There's no explanation. But I know, that I just can't. It's almost impossible to shed a tear, and believe me, because on Friday, I really, really tried..
And I don't know how I'd sound if I told you it actually worked,
that I actually cried over you, for the billionth time.
I'd probably sound stupid.

I refuse to believe that me and you couldn't of worked it out, as if it was impossible to make it work. And that's what I've been holding on to, this whole entire summer. My Hope. And even though it seems like I've been holding on to it for, forever.. this summer has made me realize I needed to hold tighter.
I'll always say, at the time we had what we wanted,
But it wasn't in the right way.
And that's why we're a mess, and will always be a mess.
Until, of course we get it right.

You told me you didn't want anyone knowing about me and you..
But, I'm sorry. I can't come to terms with that, because to me, that sounds stupid..
Amongst shady. I'm in love with you, and after allll we've been through, I'm proud of that.
So if asked, yes, you were mine. And I was yours, because remember, it was what we both wanted.


But If we ever did pick up again,
I promise you this,
they will know.
Everyone.
In their own way,
because, just because.

And one day, your name will go,
Here
: ______


But your Pride. is bigger than your Heart. My nigga.
.. Bad hit.



... One.

No comments:

Post a Comment