Friday, August 7, 2009

Pa-pa-pa-poker face. ♥.

Your's.. and Mines.


You couldn't even know the half of it.. even if I were to write a book, and act it out for you. You still wouldn't know. I could write it in the sky, or tattoo it on my body, & you wouldn't get it. I could do all the explaining in the world, with a thousand & one words.. & nope. You can't read my mind.. you can't see inside my heart, you can't feel how I exactly feel. And that's why, you won't ever really know.

And now you're talking about walking away. And it kills me to the core.
I don't want to make excuses for why you're doing what your doing. But I can't turn back the hands of time to correct the mistakes we both made. Trust me, If I could I would. But the truth remains. Such a memory.. that will never, ever go away. I wish you could get it off your heart though, so It can come off your mind. I just don't think.. you want to do what you trying to do. And that's why I'm trying soo hard to make it better. I'm not taking it as a joke, & I never did. The thought of losing you is the scariest thing I could ever imagine right now. It's hard to swallow.

But I promise you this, with soo many others. I'm soo ready & willing to do us, again.. make it work. And make it better.
But for now, we'll just have to wait & see..
Now won't we?
" Play your card, I'll call your bluff."*

Sealed with a Kiss, muuuuah* me.

No comments:

Post a Comment