Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Make her say ...


Mmmm, Last night, this morning WHATEVER. Was really, good. " Was it really that good?" Lmfao, yess it WAS. Get your mind out of the gutter though, Lil Boy cause we ain't talking___ mhhm =) sssssh. * Kiarra (Shouttt outt ! ) called me at Like, one something and we talked `till 5am something. Shit's crazy considering I was soo ready to passs the fuck out as soon as I hit my bed. We talked about EVERYTHING under this fucking sun, from boyfriends, to throwbacks, to you hoess, & even school nigga.. SCHOOL ! In the midst, I got a surprising text from someone very fucking special & aww <3. style="font-style: italic;">I swear.
So yess BITCH, I'm glad you called me, because if it wasn't for you, I never would wrote what I wrote to him to make 'us' happen again.

-And another thing, KID CUDI'S " Make her say song." is about giving, (gulp.) HEAD!
Fact, from Kiarra & if you don't believe us, then nigga you're stupid! Sike. No, I'm playing.. but seriously though, Look it up. It's that mixed message shit. Crack !



Nevermind, I did all that research shit for you, so read this:
Kanyeeeee*
“It’s a single for Cudi,” Kanye explained. “Due to radio, the name of the song is called ‘I Make Her Say.’ When I saw that YouTube, that’s what made me fall in love with the song - when I saw her play the acoustic version. I could hear all the melody lines. On the ‘Poker Face’ single, she sings it straightforward, almost, like, ripping it or chanting it. But this [acoustic version], you hear the Broadway melodies run up and down. I was inspired by that. I wanted to sample it. I thought it was really dope - just on some hip-hop, ‘Say when I p-p-poke her face.’
“All the backstory to the song is really controversial,” he continued. “When I found out that her actual song is about her making love to her boyfriend but really thinking about her girlfriend, I was like, ‘Oh, that’s crazy.’ For us to even flip it to another level and challenge people’s opinions, that’s it.”


I’m hopin’ she a rider
When its said and done
And she spit it up and swallow
- KidCudi.

No comments:

Post a Comment