Friday, August 7, 2009

And my verses getting stupider. When i break it down , when I - when I Break it down .

-Drakee. Bored as fffuck . Jesus Christ , there isn 't enough , myspaceaimfacebookoryoutube in the World to keep me entertained. There are soo many places I'd rather be.. ddamn. But am I soo glad, I found you, <3. No bulllshitt. I always want to write on here, but I never know what to say. I never what to say too much, because you never know who's reading this, right? Fuck no, Hell no , wrong. This is my shit. Sometimes Explicit, but get overrr itt , or click to the nexttt blog. But really though.. I'm lost at thought.. or maybe I have too many thoughts running through my head. Whatever the case may be, I know one thing, on one person who seems to be always on my mind, whether I like it or not. Ugh.. Can't explain the feeling he gives, so I'm not even going to sit here, put up a front, & try.. cause Believe me. I'd be bullshitting you, & myself.
Wheeeeelppp , I'm done with this one.
Bye ! Byeess .

No comments:

Post a Comment