Friday, September 11, 2009

Holding on.

Because I've decided that is what I want to do.
I can listen to all the advice in the world, and hear all the reasons why we shouldn't be together.
But you've always told me, to listen to my heart first, and my mind will follow, second.
I know, that I don't want to lose you..
And I know, there's a reason why you're still here.
I just need you in my life, B.
And I love everything about you, from your fucked up flaws.. and your carelessness.
I realized that you don't always really know what it is you are doing,
but you apologize after being told that you're doing it.
<3.
As long as you love me, and I love you,
Right here, I'll be.
And your honestly, my everything..
because as a person, I've grown with you
the most.


Day&Night.
Hot
&Cold,
Right&Wrong,
Sunshine&Rainydays,
... Then there's, you&me.





*Within reason,
I Love You.



No comments:

Post a Comment