Sunday, September 27, 2009

Venus vs. Mars.

Hov's a Blackberry Bold. Shorty is a Sidekick.

I really want to write about you, I really really do. But I can't find the words. I know how I feel, but I can't make sense of it. Let me explain..


It's awkward, really awkward to look at you, be near you , talk to you..
and it's annoying. I never wanted that to happen. I didn't know what was going to come from this, but if anything friends* in the end. But the way the end started, contradicts that.
I'm not saying you hurt my feelings, because you didn't. I went into this not giving you the chance to control my emotions. And I'm not saying, I don't feel the same way.
But there's something I'm trying to say, that I just can't say.
I wanted you because, I really thought you were someone I could work with. And boy did you surprise me. I thought I could forget about everything, just being with you. And I was so ready to give someone up.. all for you.
What the hell was I thinking? And I wasn't.
I just wanted. And in this game, I usually always get what I want, especially if I work for it.
...

You shut me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment