Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello, December..


So it's been a minute, so what.. With everything that has been going on, it's fairly deserved to have taken a break. But I'm glad I'm back.. I'm glad I'm writing again, because this blog is 100% about me, and how I feel. And lately, that's exactly what I've been needing ♥

Remember that 'boyfriend'? Well, he's still in my life, beautifully. Holding it down, doing his thing, & keeping my heart alive. And my friends have changed, I only have two. Two real good ones right now, & I'm mature enough to know I couldn't be happier. So, all I have, is my Pretty Bitches, & my 'Boyfriend'..

Oh and"Pretty Bitches", ... pronounced [*Birches] is a mutherfucking word & No one's sweating it by the way, because you're sweating WEBSTER, Webster's fucking DICTIONARY. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but bitches, any bitches could be a pretty fucking bitch, even if they're ugly, lmao. But calm all that 'Jocking' noise down boo, it's life.. 100% unoriginal.
But enough of you, & her..this my blog remember?

My 17th Birthday's in 22 days, call me corny but I'm counting down, & I've been doing so since, um? Novemeber 24th, fuck what you said.. it's my Birthday.

I won't cry,
not even if I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment