Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Unofficially.

For the the first kiss that turned into infinity, a friendship that transpired into romance, the late night phone calls, the week day visits, the tears, the laughter & more.

For us, it's far from a glamorization. Because we had to work, hard & long. Struggling to keep this thing alive. Three years in the making & within all the stumbles and falls, and things that always seem to have gone wrong.. surprisingly, we're still here.

It's a metaphor for what love isn't and is all at the same time.

Slowly, we've merged into this cool, comfortable, closeness that wouldn't feel the same, if it wasn't for the struggle.

We're walking into the beat of one day, one, step at a time, slowly.. progressing.

The insanity of our love only is, we can't stand each other & yet, can't stand being without.

Truly, you are my first love, that's turning into my forever. And heart can definitely concur.


You are my bad days, good days, arguments, world, everything in between here & there, my headache, my conscience, & my life.

..all unofficially.



Dedicated to the one, & only, that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment