Saturday, December 5, 2009

Young Wild Hearts.

Love must mean never having to say "I love you".
It must be that feeling of reinsurance, that makes everything feel okay.
(Even if it's not.)
The hoping, the praying, because hopeless is just plain absurd.
Love must mean, sometimes you just have to let go.
But never forever,
Cause love means you'll always come back.
It's the precious space between two people that makes the heart grow fonder.
It's the missing, and the thought of never being able to let go.
That makes one love another, to a whole other level.
Love is something out of this world.
I know because I've been there..
guided by my heart.


Love has infinite definitions of what it's SUPPOSE to be,
but its the abnormality that makes original love, pure ♥



You're Everything to me,
our love has no concrete definition.
We just happen to go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment