Monday, October 19, 2009

It's alll over, forever.

Evenson, I love you & I know I probably always will.
So, it's not even about when I stop, & If I stop.
But lately, you've been hurting me. Breaking my heart over & over.
And I want to leave you, I really really do because I don't want to feel like this anymore.
And I'm trying and I've tried, but trust me it's not easy. Because trying? I've tried it allll..
I'm trying soo hard to want you to trust me again. I've given you no reason not to.
My heart's taken, forever & By you. No else comes close to how much you mean to me.

Good or bad, I always seem to bring myself right back to you, like I'm addictive to this game we're playing. When I'm not, and actually I'm sick of it.
But don't get me wrong, I love you more than anything and Everything.
And you're more than enough for me, I promise you that.

You've just been disappointing me lately, that's all.
I wish you were the person I fell in love with, all over again.
I wish you could make me, happy. Like you used to.
I wish you, you didn't say some of things you do.
Or do some of things you've done.

Maybe you'll get it. Or maybe you'll never know.
Maybe you'll understand that I need you, and that I still want you.
And maybe I'm worth it. Because you're worth it, all this trouble you've put my heart through.
Because you honestly are, were & could be.. my everything.

And I'd be soo hurt to lose you, but I don't want you, like I had you before.
For everything we've been through, It's about time we act like we love each other.


I wanted to be your ride or die,
But I rather be the death of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment