Monday, October 19, 2009

A Dedication, to you and me.

"Some one's heart breaks, and it becomes your favorite song." - Unknown.

Moving Moutains- Usher.
And if I close my eyes and ignore everything. I'd swear I'm singing this song to you..
As if you were right there and I was right here. And every word of this song, was a dedication in a rhymic flow.
You know it's true.

Her heart is oblivarating, I'm tryna travel through, but it's like moving mountains..


Teach me- Musiq Soulchild.
Your heart is a mess, basically. It's impossible for you to love in anyway.
But I'm sitting, desperately trying to make everything better, so you can finally love me again.
I know it's broken, I just want to be the one who fixes it.

I'm trying desperately, baby just work with me.


Break-up to Make-up- Jeremih.
A comic relief to our up and down situation. True, we are always breaking up..
just to make up hours later. And true, it is frustrating. We can't stand each other, but even more we can't stand to be apart. It's something out of the ordinary, you and me. But it's hard to ignore something this obvious ♥

Many days go by, and I ain't gon lie. I need you right here. My baby, but after all call me crazy; but you're like a drug. Seems like it's daily we get back in love. It's cupid in the sky, 'cause boy you know I, I, I, love you. And I know sometimes we struggle, you are the piece to the puzzle.
Come and take a riiide ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment