Thursday, October 1, 2009

My dearest.

Its no wonder we haven't thrown away what we had for so long.
It's amazing, matter of fact, how we could've given up but, didn't.
Its useless to say I love you more than I can explain because there isn't enough time in the world, to let you know why.
We'd be here forever..
Speaking of forever, I want you to know that I don't neccesarily believe in that.
I just know that I want to be with you, as long as time allows us.
We're wasting our time away beautifully, you and me. And I honestly, could not be happier.
I promised you that one day I'd let you know exactly how I feel about you.. and it's still adding up, within every single day.
It's been "forever."


I guess, you and I, have some sort of exception to what love is suppose to be
<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment