Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thought Shorty was the the truth.

So why make the same mistake twice?
Though, you weren't the one to make it the first time.
Why repeat history? We've learned from that.

But if you're trying to teach me a lesson, you're wasting your already wasted time.
Because if you hurt me, the way I hurt you. I promise you, I'll leave.
You'll never see the side of me you love, nor when addressing and discussing you, I will never smile.
You'll miss everything that once took your breath away, and that part of me will shatter.

Now, I know I'm sounding a bit hyrpocrital.


But I also know, you won't make up for your mistake in a way that will ever match up to mine.


You just don't have that ability.
Because if you lose me this way, it'll be impossible to get me back.
You're better off shooting for the moon and reaching to the stars.




Found out he was a cheater?

No comments:

Post a Comment