Monday, June 1, 2009

Addiction .

Im`a show you that you are my world..
actions do speak louder than words,
So here I go baby, ready to show you baby;
you are the one I need, you're all I know baby.
- TynishaKeli.




I just can't say no to you baby,
Whatever you want..I'm soo gone, I'cant think.
And I think this could be Love, this could be ♥
Cause I'm soo In Love.

-Ciara.



All I got is a dollar & dream, so Is you gonna roll with me?
-Songz.

So can you do me a favor, if I pull it together, make it sooner than later?
We won't be here forever..
& I realized I waited tooo long,
but Please don't move on,
You doin't need no one else.
-Drake.


Was I foul or just misunderstood?
Mind-mannered or just up to no good?
Really doesn't matter, either way I should,
maximize the moment & just hold you close..
We movin` too fast the whole world's in a rush,
Everbody just hush.
-L.L.


I'm jumping in, no Life saver don't know when I'm coming up,
deep sea diving in your treasure, I'm giving you all this pleasure.
..I`m soo into you, so deep I don't know what to do.
Just let the water flow, `till the tidal wave washes us ashore.

-Pleasure P.








No comments:

Post a Comment