Monday, June 8, 2009

Untitled.


... untitled because this is for me & you, and seeing as though I can't put a label, or a title on me and you.. this is the most appropriate.. no title, because there's no story. Right?

Im going to talk about how I feel, And not how I felt. Cause I'm so over that crying bullshit; I'm ready to do me. Cause I see you doing you, & I can't do anything about that. So don't let me get in the way, of you & yours.

So let this shit begin,


Today was better, I talked to my .. um? FRIEND,BOY ( to say the least. ) today. & things aren't going anywhere, but I feel it somewhere, I'm getting closer, & closer, to my dream. My dream is you.. Well, let me tell you about my dream, our dream, for me & you, us.

I want you to be my everything, & same back around. I want to be your bestfriend, your nigga, someone you feel so comfortable with in times where you need me the most. I want you show me off to the world & tell them other nigga 's to "kick rocks" cause I'm your baby, & this is yours. I want your aways to be about me, & my picture on your page, I want to be second on your top.. I want the little things. I want us to feel right, soo right. I want the connection, the spark. the never letting go.. I want something that makes us happy, & stronger. I want to take you out; .. take you to see my family. I want you to meet my godson<3. style="font-style: italic;">I know you got me in your heart baby, I know that you could love me if you only had a guarentee. When I look at your face, it's so empty.. I know I could fill you with love baby, cause your soul is crying for me.. can't deny our energy. & you're far, i'm here. you're there, i'm here, you're hurting for me. I can see it in your eyes, so now my heart is thinking of reasons to achieve, with patience.
you dont gotta do anything in a hurry.. i know you're there, you got mee <3.>


But Maybe that's asking for a little bit too much..
Right? Am I right .. You gotta help me out here,
Cause I plead the muther fucking Fifth.



I'm just tired of the bulllshit, man.
it becomes more incessant, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment