Saturday, June 6, 2009

The prettiest people, do the ugliest thingss.

You should never judge a person before you either take a walk in their shoes, or get to know them. I've learned this the hard way.

You can't look at someone, & see right through them, you can't be told their story before they open their mouth, and know how they live until you've personally been to their house. You'll never understand a situation until you've been in it, yourself. And people who point the finger, whether the middle one, or any other, bother the shit out of me. And I can't stress that enough, I CAN NOT STAND A MUTHER FUCKER WHO JUDGES.

There's so many reasons why you just shouldn't. Out of respect, and out of common sense.
That hobo you see living on the street? You laugh. Sound familiar? Cause everyone fucking does it.
I'd be a hypocrite if I say I've never laughed, or stared..
But with maturity comes reason and truth, and I'm telling you now,
a homeless person, is not funny.
Dead ass.



The way I see it, I don't have to get know you, it is not my obligation. Because if I were the least be interested, you'll know. But with that said, I will not judge your character, especially if I do not know it.


The mother who strips? Someone got to feed her kids and ever since daddy left.. shit's been hard.

That nigga selling weight? Gotta take care of his family somehow, right? When money calls, you answer.

There's always an alternative to what you do, but there's always a reason why people don't choose it.

And that is why it's hard, to be successful.


I'm all over the place, With shit to do.

...peace
out.







No comments:

Post a Comment