Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And Beauty is her name,

"...the girl that stole your ♥ , & beauty is her name."


"..I'm hoping I can make you mine.. before another steals your heart, & I Swear we will never be apart."
...

So today is Tuesday, & Tomorrow is Wednesday, hmm. What does that mean? .. well, it means I go back to freakinq school tomorrow : \ And that SUCKS because I am literally drowning in make-upp work. Seriously, if you saw my room right now, woah. Looks like my locker exploded, books EVERYWHERE. So I guess you could say, I'm not THAT excitedd to go back. But getting out this house, THANK GOD. I'd write more .. but I have mad homework to do, & I'm not a ffucking genius.
So Byeee.



"And I'll never, never in this world. Get tired of your Love."
-Beauty is her Name, Dru Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment